One Site for Many Devices
What Is a responsive website?
A responsive website is one of a class of “mobile-friendly” page layouts. It adjusts display of Web pages according to size and orientation of the viewing area (browser window or screen), to give the visitor the optimum experience across desktop and mobile devices.
Why build a responsive website?
A responsive website is the easiest and most cost-effective way to give your visitors a positive and consistent website experience, regardless of the device they are using.
How much will it cost?
Not as much as you might think! The cost of building a responsive website is comparable to building a website that is formatted for desktop computer screens. When we build on a content management system, you may even save money in ongoing maintenance costs, as you can administer many updates yourself.
How can I learn more?
Give us a call at 800-859-3970. We are eager to learn about your business and to answer any questions you have about responsive Web design.
The Facts from Pew Research, Oracle® and Digby®:
- As of May 2013, 63% of adult cell owners use their phones to go online.
- 34% of cell internet users go online mostly using their phones, and not using some other device such as a desktop or laptop.
- In 2014, mobile internet is predicted to take over desktop internet usage.
- By 2015, 81% of U.S. cell users will have smartphones.
- In the manufacturing arena, 46% of the survey participants indicated that they are investing in mobile websites.